Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My very first blog!

Well...Welcome to all those who are reading. This is indeed my very first post. It has stemmed from a webdesign workshop which I attended today as an optional part of my PGCE course. For those of you who are not aware I am obviously crazy as I am embarking on a career in teaching. They do say, " Those who can't do anything else..teach"! Well... Im not so sure about that. Teaching has been a life long passsion of mine, so i feel excited at the prospect of going into work everyday and being faced with something different each time. Although it's easy to complain that I have lesson plans coming out of my ears (and the rest) I am really enjoying and thriving learning all about what and how to teach. I look ahead with anticipation to getting into schools. I will let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Welcome!

Welcome to my blogging site. This is basically where you can find out a bit more about me, what makes me tick etc. I aim to put up lots of exciting things which range from; pictures, thoughts, journal entries of my journey into teaching, shared resources section for teachers, and stuff about my sporting life. So watch out for that. I will try and upload as much stuff as possible as soon as I have a spare moment. Enjoy!

My fantastic family

My fantastic family