Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Half way through


Many of you are aware that I have begun teacher training at univeristy of Exeter (at last)! I cant actually get my head around the fact that we are already half way through our intensive university training before we are left to placement in schools for the rest of the academic year. Crazy! Ive loved every minute and made so many great friends. Im going to miss it, but just about feel ready to hit 12 weeks followed by yet another 12 weeks in school. Bring it on!

No comments:

Welcome!

Welcome to my blogging site. This is basically where you can find out a bit more about me, what makes me tick etc. I aim to put up lots of exciting things which range from; pictures, thoughts, journal entries of my journey into teaching, shared resources section for teachers, and stuff about my sporting life. So watch out for that. I will try and upload as much stuff as possible as soon as I have a spare moment. Enjoy!

My fantastic family

My fantastic family